Truck drivers and trucking companies in South Carolina, North Carolina and other states are required to adhere to strict federal and state safety regulations. When these laws are not obeyed, both severe injuries and needless deaths may result. Examples of noncompliance with safety regulations and dangerous negligence may include:
- Speeding or reckless driving
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Driver fatigue caused by driving too many hours in a row
- Improperly maintained trucks
- Falsified trucking logs and other DOT records
- Overloaded or improperly loaded trailers
- Defective truck parts
The law firm of Connor & Connor, LLC, advocates for the rights and families of those who have sustained catastrophic injuries or wrongful death in negligence-related trucking accidents. We are committed to holding negligent truck drivers and their employers accountable for carelessness and the resulting damage to our clients.
Connor & Connor, LLC, can help you receive the money you need to cover past, present and future medical bills, lost wages, loss of companionship and other damages sustained in a trucking accident.