Aiken Wrongful Death Lawyers
Handling Catastrophic Injury Cases in South Carolina and North Carolina
As it relates to an injury, the term "catastrophic" has been defined to mean the "consequences of an injury that permanently prevent an individual from performing any gainful work."
The law firm of Connor & Connor, LLC, handles a broad spectrum of catastrophic injury cases, including:
- Traumatic brain injuries or brain damage
- Spinal cord injuries
- Debilitating back injuries
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Amputation or loss of a limb
- Loss of sight or hearing
- Damage to vital internal organs
- Serious burns, causing disfigurement or scarring
- Severe poisoning
- Fetal death or loss of a pregnancy
- Wrongful death of a child or adult
How Our Law Firm Can Help
To successfully present a catastrophic injury claim to a jury, it is often necessary to call upon a wide variety of experts, including neurologists, orthopedists, accident reconstructionists, pathologists, neurosurgeons, vocational specialists, neuropsychologists, physiatrists and psychiatrists. We engage the services of nationally renowned experts to assist in the presentation of our case where warranted.
Our law firm represents the victims of severe and catastrophic injuries caused by motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, motorcycle accidents, nursing home negligence, exposure to toxic substances, defective products, dangerous property conditions and much more.